meet up.
Friday was a rainy day. It was a really nice day to rest.
Nonetheless, I still met up with my Decade's friends. =)
Hanged out around Hougang mall because SOMEONE is still sleeping at home! Slack around. Went Plaza Sing for dinner, Just Acia. It was a short but nice day. And Happy 18th Birthday, Desmond! =) It's tomorrow! But we celebrated it with you in advance! Haha.
I went for a hair cut. And it's super retarded and short now. I wish it will be much beneficial for me when I went to Cambodia. Next Sunday. Cooling~ please.
Dearest, please take good care of yourself when you're out. And when you see this post, please drink up okay? I love you.
Bye.
Nonetheless, I still met up with my Decade's friends. =)
Hanged out around Hougang mall because SOMEONE is still sleeping at home! Slack around. Went Plaza Sing for dinner, Just Acia. It was a short but nice day. And Happy 18th Birthday, Desmond! =) It's tomorrow! But we celebrated it with you in advance! Haha.
I went for a hair cut. And it's super retarded and short now. I wish it will be much beneficial for me when I went to Cambodia. Next Sunday. Cooling~ please.
Dearest, please take good care of yourself when you're out. And when you see this post, please drink up okay? I love you.
Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home